We are so delighted (no pun intended) to announce our native integration with, you guessed it, Delighted!
Delighted uses the Net Promoter Score System to gather feedback from customers. Customers are sent a single question survey via email or your website. The question states: “How likely is it that you would recommend our company/product/service to a friend or colleague? And Why?” The score and the feedback captured then empowers an organization to gauge customer satisfaction and willingness to recommend their services.
At Front, we believe measuring NPS is key to an organization’s success. We also believe the power of NPS is unleashed when it is shared with as many people as possible within your organization so they can put it into action.
Delighted + Front
With this new integration, your teams can view all customer scores and feedback gathered by Delighted within Front. They can view and manage the information in the following ways:
- All scores and comments in a channel
- Feedback can be assigned to anyone on the team
- Feedback can be discussed using comments and @mentions
- Information grouped under “Promoters,” “Passives” and “Detractors”
- Individual scores and comments can also be viewed in the contact details pane
Based on this information, different teams within your organization can respond appropriately or implement programs to promote growth. For example:
- Your customer support team can adjust replies based on customer’s feedback.
- Customer success can implement initiatives to reduce churn.
- Marketing can understand customers better and refine campaigns accordingly.
- Product can read through feedback and identify opportunities for new features.
As you can see NPS is more than just a score. Once captured and made visible to the entire organization it can result in long-term improvements.
To enable this integration today check out the instruction here.